Bali is a BABE

I realize I've said this almost every month but - I'm moving to Bali.  It is literally the most beautiful place on earth.  One minute you're walking past a little temple, then you're in a rice patty and then you're on the beach.  I don't even care that all I do is sweat (must be losing some weight by default right) and that my hair will never be straight again. On top of being beautiful, this place is a veggie heaven.  I've eaten vegan for the last week without having to even think about it.

The view from our hallway upstairs. This
pool is in our living room and saves us from
the humidity every day.

And this is our kitchen - all open air so we share it with a few pet geckos.


This is our little living room area where we set up and work
most days.


A little lunch spot we found on the water - great food and even
better views. Surfers are always at this beach so there's always
entertainment. And eye candy ;-)

It's hard to see here but - if you were to see clearly you'd see that Grace Jones herself
was here in Bali.  My roommate took me as an early birthday gift (hint hint family) to a beach
club in the town next door called Seminyak.  She slayed. The end. 
Fresh coconuts on the beach. They cost about
 $.50 and are a great hangover helper.

Comments