A Little Bit of Everywhere

I took a quick break from nomad life and headed back to the states for the last 10 days for a quick life (and wardrobe) reset.

I started out my trip home right where I left it, in Long Beach with my best bud who got us tickets to Mumford & Sons in Forest Hills.  Followed by an early morning ride up to Bristol, RI (a beautiful place for a wedding by the way) to see two of my good friends get married.



I got to see a bunch of my friends from NYC and celebrate a beautiful wedding.



I also ate pizza...almost every single day...wouldn't you? 

Scoped out my company's new office downtown where we had a major upgrade - an office roofdeck! That's prime NYC real estate, if you can't have it in your apt building at least you can have it on your lunch break.  


























And saw this beautiful sunset from the Upper East Side, my first hood when I moved to Manhattan.

























I spent most of my week upstate with my family, where I ate home cooked meals, floated in the pool and welcomed another Rabs into the clan!

























And wrapped up my week back in Long Beach, I needed to get all the vitamin D in before rainy London.


























And finally, made it back to London to meet up with the group and hop on the going away party booze cruise down the Thames.  It's been a nice relaxing couple of weeks but we ship out to Prague at 7am tomorrow morning so I'm sure that won't last long!

Comments