Czech It Out!

First and last time I'll make the corny Czech reference I SWEAR.  We've been in Prague for a little over a week now and it couldn't be better.  This city is beautiful, super clean, and there's been so much to do.  I need to squeeze a little more tourist activity in now that Eurocup is over but still managed to get in some sight seeing week one.

Our first full day here we had a welcome picnic in a park next to a castle and had this dope lookout point.  This is Batutta by the way, the group of 60ish nomads I'm currently traveling with. 


The viewpoint I mentioned above, without all of us blocking it.


Monday we celebrated good ol 'Merica with a party in another park complete with BBQ truck and beer stand. 





This is my current office (yes I do work Mom and Dad), it's an old Dutch Embassy and easily the best work space we've had yet.  We have a patio, a chef, and a huge back garden where we may or may not hold recess every day. 












I spent a lot of time cheering for France in Old Town Prague, where buildings look like this and beers are around $1 USD. 






Friday night was my monthly "Stroll with Stephan" one of absolute favorite people on our trip.  Once a month he picks a scenic place to walk and we catch up.  This month was the Prague Castle which despite how hard I tried couldn't even come close to getting in one picture.  








This is Stephan and I post castle tour.  Best thing about Steph is that he's NEVER anything but happy.  Even when his home team (France) lost the Eurocup last night. 

After a pretty crazy 80's night on Friday, I pulled myself out of bed around noon to check out some more of Old Town and found myself here at one of the oldest working water mills in Europe.  

I also found myself here, with a bloody mary and this view.  


























And just for fun...Prague has weird stuff hanging from the trolley wires and this is my favorite to date.

Comments